Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Ok, so she twisted my arm...

Well, I've been; I forgot what someone had called it once... Lets see if my memory bank can pull this one out of my ass. Eh, it was something like ghosting or prowling around several blogs for about a year. I became addicted to reading them and have wanted to comment several times. Alas, I cannot without having my own profile. But, I think that creating a profile just to be able to comment is Bull shit! So, here I go! My girlfriend who got me addicted in the first place finally convinced me. Love ya!

I found it funny that when you start a new profile you have to do one of those word verification things so that they know it's a person, you know what I'm talking about... Typing out the random letters and/or numbers to prove your human, I guess... But anyway, my random group of letters actually spelled out something "cuntbut" I had a little chuckle. You know, I really should have started this blog a year ago when my life was a bit more interesting.... But, it ain't over yet!

1 comment:

fyrchk said...

That's what I'm talking about.