Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Bad moments in your day....

I believe that true bad days are far and few between. A true bad day requires for the entire day to go to shit! So, I can't say that I'm having a bad day because I've had some pretty great moments today. But, right now it seems that the bad is outweighing the good.



Blah!!!!!



Anyway, I'm feeling overwhelmed at work. We have recently shut down three offices and guess who gets to deal with any and all problems that arises? Guesses people??? Yes, your right it's me. Well, my direct supervisor retired two months ago and the other person that I work with in this department was laid off. So, now it's just me left to pick up the slack. I understand being upset and pissed with the company for being laid off. So, I get it that the girl that I've worked with for 5 years isn't going to finish the projects that she is working on. And leave the company in a lurch. But, it's me who will feel the weight not the company. The company will be just fine. I on the other hand will need to work late and deal with the clients screaming because things are left undone. So, needless to say I'm a bit upset and bothered by this.



Ok, onto the second thing which is compounded by the first. My husband needs to get a real job!!! He says that he will in the middle of June. He wants to finish out the year at the pre-school that he is at. Fine... do that but at least start looking now so that it's a seamless transition. My friend, SmartAssBF has found an awesome job for my husband with incredible pay and benefits. I'm not suppose to know about this. But, because he's my best friend and not my husbands he has shared this info with me. But, the job is 45 minutes to an hour away. And I can guarantee that my wonderful husband wont even attempt to get the job. God forbid he has to drive to get to work!



Fuck!!! I took this job 10 years ago, that was the same distance and I didn't even have a fucking car at the time. I figured out what to do then without transportation.
He has a great truck, no excuses!

June 4th, 2007
....Just wanted to give an update... My co-worker who was laid off figured out a way to help out with the projects left undone! SHE'S AWESOME!!! I knew she would come through.

On the other hand... I was correct about my husband and the "great job". He has informed me that he doesn't what that job due to the distance. All I can think is... "go ahead, make it easier for me to leave you". OK... another update... I told him that I wanted separation and guess what he is applying for now? Yep... now he wants to take the job. We will see what happens next!

Peace out!

No comments: