Thursday, September 27, 2007

This new bag...

My husband moved out exactly 64 days ago, the count down has begun. I have two months of separation under my belt and only 10 months to go... The past two months have been filled with every kind of emotion you can think of. I've never been yelled at so much or called so many names.
We had a huge blow up that helped the two of them see that they need help and I'm not all that bad. So, each of them have sought out professional help. My mother-in-law is going to see a psychologist and my husband has been put on anti-depressant medication. THANK GOODNESS! Hopefully the two of them will see this through and this will be a permanent change. They really have seemed to chill out in the past two weeks.
Even with all of the turmoil and crap that I have been dealing with, I'm the happiest I have been in years. I still have a place in my heart for my ex and his mother, but I'm ready to move on. I'm at peace with my decision to divorce. And thrilled at the prospect of a new future. It's great to fantasise about what my life will be. I actually have hope for a wonderful new life for myself and my son.
I am excited and perhaps a little scared as we start this new chapter of our lives. As long as my son and I are together we will be great!

No comments: