Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Hiatus!

I've been on a little hiatus, it figures I just get started with this blog and then I decide to disappear. Well, I've sort of withdrawn from most things in my life at the moment. Save for a few incredible people. And even within those people there are different levels of withdrawal.

So, I guess last I was on here I was talking about my cruddy husband and his lack of job. Well, the reason for my hiatus is because we split up. June was a crappy month, I knew it was just a matter of time before I would grow a pair of balls and ask for the separation. But I just couldn't do it then. June has both Fathers day and husbands birthday. Even with how unhappy I was I couldn't do that to him, happy holiday and goodbye! I'm not that much of a bitch.

Then in July the fighting got significantly worse and came to a head at duty on July 22nd. Husband decided that he would confront everyone that he has blamed for the demise of our marriage. God forbid he realize that it has everything to do with the two of us and no one else. Anyhow, I get back from a call that was iffy and I had questions for SmartAssBF, who also is my partner on the ambulance. We were discussing the call when Husband comes rushing in and flipping out. Yelled at me, at SmartAssBF and then at another friend CivilRights. The screaming continued to get ugly, other friends jumped in to try and help defuse the situation. Finally, I had enough and told my husband that this is a perfect example of why I don't want to be with him any longer. And that this is why I'm divorcing him. He left for the night. When I got home the next morning the two of us had a pretty good talk that then turned into a huge argument and then him realizing that it is over and he moved out. Thank God!

Well, over the last month my husband and I have had our fair share of blow ups. He and his mentally unstable mother feel the need to yell at me every other day. Just to tell me what a horrible person and mother I am. Some days I think that it's not worth it and just go back to him.

But, then I think about how happy I am even though I have to deal with their crap. My son is happy when he is with me. We laugh, play games and just enjoy each other.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hang in there girl!!! It will get much better soon.

I was there with my ex wife and the battle lasted for over 4 years but there was light at the end of the tunnel!!!

NRM

Sweet Disaster said...

Thank you so much for your kind words! It's always helps to hear that others have been through it and have come out on the other end!